LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!
LittleBigCreators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods: ZeusInTraining, gamerater15, Silent_x_L3gend, UberorbPS, Iamgoofball.
This site was created under Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited's Fansite Terms using materials from LittleBigPlanet.
Creator Interview #1 is up now!
Welcome to LittleBigCreator's!
Radio Playstation! Check it out! http://www.radioplaystation.com/
Logo by dbibby88!
"This site is undergoing major redesigning. If it looks like a cat vomited on it, that probably means we're working on something. Don't worry, it'll look a lot better once we're done."

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News!
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 am by biorogue

» Score-coding. (Data Transfer)
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» Snoop_Dogg_Dead_Man_Walkin_rar
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» (LBC1) Plane Creation Challenge
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 pm by biorogue

» Norton 360 2013 Activator
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm by biorogue

» Official Off-Topic Thread.
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am by biorogue

» LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked)
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm by biorogue

» Greetings Sacklings!
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 pm by ZeusInTraining

» Hello! I am new to this Site!
LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm by Thatoneguy1337

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) Empty LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:17 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

Wanna play a great TRON level? Play Tronesque, by Morgana25. In this level you choose to fight for the User, or the System. And you go around this TRON inspired Neon world saving/hunting 10 ISOs for points.

Level Description:
Abstract platformer based on the world of Tron. Play for the System or the Users and search for ISO's for bonus points. Playable multiplayer but SINGLE PLAYER RECOMENDED for best frame rate and some sections that are not multiplayer friendly. SPECIAL THANKS to hilightnotes for his amazing original music, comphermc for gameplay and ToykyoMegaplex for gameplay & the Tron font. Hope you enjoy it!

Reviews from the Community:

From XxSACBOY_HEROxX:
"WOW, Morgana. Once again you done a very great job. I loved how you had to find your enemies like you did in Sacrificed. The design was great, the gameplay was fresh and the obstacles were spectacular. Finding the enemies were enjoyable and fun. The music fitted great into the level. A very good remake of the classical game "Tron." Nobody wants to miss out on Tronesque a very smooth and fun platformer. I give it a 10/10. I can see this getting an MM Pick! You never let me down Morgana. Never..."

From ScorpSkull:
"This was the most creative platforming I ever saw! All this awesome platform ideas combine with this glowing look which changes depending on what side you play is so creative and makes so much fun to play! I normally donĀ“t say this in reviews but... This will get MM Picked! Such an awesome work!"

LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) 70f0d32e0265dda0ee62f9dafb038355e4da2ae5

LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) 2005a3c5f04db0edd813ab856f3e52b54f722e3d

LBP2 - Tronesque (Creator Picked) 78f8cf5d3f3758e2dfdeda9b64a74aad09f13196

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com