LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!
LittleBigCreators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods: ZeusInTraining, gamerater15, Silent_x_L3gend, UberorbPS, Iamgoofball.
This site was created under Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited's Fansite Terms using materials from LittleBigPlanet.
Creator Interview #1 is up now!
Welcome to LittleBigCreator's!
Radio Playstation! Check it out! http://www.radioplaystation.com/
Logo by dbibby88!
"This site is undergoing major redesigning. If it looks like a cat vomited on it, that probably means we're working on something. Don't worry, it'll look a lot better once we're done."

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News!
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 am by biorogue

» Score-coding. (Data Transfer)
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» Snoop_Dogg_Dead_Man_Walkin_rar
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» (LBC1) Plane Creation Challenge
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 pm by biorogue

» Norton 360 2013 Activator
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm by biorogue

» Official Off-Topic Thread.
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am by biorogue

» LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked)
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm by biorogue

» Greetings Sacklings!
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 pm by ZeusInTraining

» Hello! I am new to this Site!
LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm by Thatoneguy1337

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

LBP2 - LBL:C4G - Pizza Party (Creator Picked)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

We found another great level for you! Puzzle you brain, serve food, and see amazing work in the amazing level by SasukeUchica!

Open the Spoiler for images:
Spoiler:

http://lbp.me/v/8-8cv8 <-- Try out the new Link Magician integration! More info here!

"This is my entry for the LittleBigLand Crown For Games Competition [PUZZLE]. In this game you have to manage the demands of customers in a pizzeria. You will have to combine ingredients to create your own Pizzas and make the customers happy. Follow the Tutorial to learn the basics, then juggle between their orders. Also, try to discover the various Cheat Codes in the Menu Options to find new ways to play. I hope you love this game as much as I loved creating it. Have Fun. 1 PLAYER FOR BEST EXPERIENCE!"

Reviews from the Community!

"Well done mate! You've managed to create a total masterpiece. People like you make LittleBigPlanet better by every levels they make. I hope Mm like this enough to give that ribbon you deserve!" -Shainox123

"Brilliant level Sasuke, I really hope you get the Mm Pick you rightfully deserve, this pizza level blows my mind, I loved how the menu was organized, especially the ducks, good luck and amazing level, Mm Pick whose with me!" -wackyredpanda21

"Wow! This is one of the best levels I have ever seen! It has great gameplay, great details, great everything! It was creative, the menu was great, Halloween Mode was funny, it's just THAT good! And what makes this even more amazing is getting to see the logic behind it! I am honored to have you on my Friends List! I bet you will win this contest and get a Mm Pick!" -From Me! (ZeusInTraining)

So, why are you still reading this, go play this now! Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com