LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!
LittleBigCreators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods: ZeusInTraining, gamerater15, Silent_x_L3gend, UberorbPS, Iamgoofball.
This site was created under Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited's Fansite Terms using materials from LittleBigPlanet.
Creator Interview #1 is up now!
Welcome to LittleBigCreator's!
Radio Playstation! Check it out! http://www.radioplaystation.com/
Logo by dbibby88!
"This site is undergoing major redesigning. If it looks like a cat vomited on it, that probably means we're working on something. Don't worry, it'll look a lot better once we're done."

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News!
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 am by biorogue

» Score-coding. (Data Transfer)
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» Snoop_Dogg_Dead_Man_Walkin_rar
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» (LBC1) Plane Creation Challenge
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 pm by biorogue

» Norton 360 2013 Activator
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm by biorogue

» Official Off-Topic Thread.
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am by biorogue

» LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked)
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm by biorogue

» Greetings Sacklings!
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 pm by ZeusInTraining

» Hello! I am new to this Site!
LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm by Thatoneguy1337

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) Empty LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked) Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:57 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

We just keep finding great levels! This is a fun little sci-fi shooter with loads of great effects, this is Cosmic Crossfire 2 by Grant1893!

Open the Spoiler for images:
Spoiler:

http://lbp.me/v/8dcgnc <-- Try out the new Link Magician integration! More info here!

"1 PLAYER ONLY ------------ Survive against endless and randomized enemy waves for as long as you can in this massive new twin-stick shooter. The revamped visual FX make for a brand new and cinematic experience, and key gameplay mechanics have been perfected. Musical mastermind comishguy67 returns with 4 new awe-inspiring music tracks that will entrance you into the vast cosmos. Also featured is an in-game trophy system for hardcore players who want to reach the top of the leaderboards."

Reviews from the Community!

"Amazing isn't a good enough word to describe this level. I think I'm gonna have to use a new one...hmm...Cosmic!!! Eh...no that's lame...well anyway...Brilliant gameplay mechanics with awe-inspiring visuals. An unique acheivement system that adds lots of replayablity. An epic boss battle that keeps you at the edge of your chair/couch/knees! Although I think the music in CC1 was better fitting, i'm glad you liked what I came up with. These are the kinda of levels that make LBP2 worth playing!"
-comishguy67

"One of the most unique, and inspiring Twin-Stick shooters yet to happen in LBP! Everything was a true masterpiece from the backrounds, to the brilliant, and engaging gameplay. At the end, this level is topped of with the incredable trophy system which just makes it sooo addicting. This is truely... a must play level." -links_r_us

Go play this now! Very Happy

biorogue

biorogue

great level! don't know how I missed this one before.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com