LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LittleBigCreators
Welcome to LittleBigCreators! You can start by signing in, making a account, or searching it as a guest. Enjoy!
LittleBigCreators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods: ZeusInTraining, gamerater15, Silent_x_L3gend, UberorbPS, Iamgoofball.
This site was created under Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited's Fansite Terms using materials from LittleBigPlanet.
Creator Interview #1 is up now!
Welcome to LittleBigCreator's!
Radio Playstation! Check it out! http://www.radioplaystation.com/
Logo by dbibby88!
"This site is undergoing major redesigning. If it looks like a cat vomited on it, that probably means we're working on something. Don't worry, it'll look a lot better once we're done."

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News!
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 am by biorogue

» Score-coding. (Data Transfer)
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» Snoop_Dogg_Dead_Man_Walkin_rar
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm by biorogue

» (LBC1) Plane Creation Challenge
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:34 pm by biorogue

» Norton 360 2013 Activator
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:05 pm by biorogue

» Official Off-Topic Thread.
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:53 am by biorogue

» LBP2 - Cosmic Crossfire 2 (Creator Picked)
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm by biorogue

» Greetings Sacklings!
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 pm by ZeusInTraining

» Hello! I am new to this Site!
The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:41 pm by Thatoneguy1337

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 36 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:15 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

You are not connected. Please login or register

The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

LittleBigCreators is moving! We are going to something better than Forumotion, and we got a blog now! Very Happy
In the next month or week I will give you more infomation!
But there is one thing I can tell you now, everyone here who signed up on the Forumotion forum will get +2,000 points to start out with!

2The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:58 pm

biorogue

biorogue

woo hoo! sounds good to me.

3The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

Might as well spill all the info out now. We are moving to a blog/forum/chat site, powered by Wordpress and either phpBB or I.P. Board (Undecided) Everyone signed up here will get special goodies on the other site. Thats about all for now.

4The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:43 pm

biorogue

biorogue

sounds cool man. When will this happen?

5The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

Well, when I get it done!

6The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 pm

biorogue

biorogue

well when will that be Zeus? Just picking with you man. I know it takes a lot of work and time to set up something like that.

7The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

Well, this is to help my blogging skills before I open the new site (just a month or 2 left!) and it is questions about the moving to another better site!

Q: Why move, this site looks nice?
A: The crew and I want to expand this site beyond what Forumotion offers us, and also Forumotion is not very compatible with even the simplest HTML code, so we decided in November we should move.

Q: Any way I can help?
A: Well Sure! Things like good ideas, donations, and helping managing the community will surely help!

Q: Donate? What would that be going towards?
A: Things like but not limited to getting a real domain name (.me.pn isn't very appealing), more server space, and possibly a better webhost.

Q: Do I have to sign up all over again?
A: No, users and account information will be transferred over to the other site when it is finished. However posts will not be transferred and the posts made on this site will stay on this site.

Just a few questions you might had asked me, but if you have any others feel free to contact the site staff at littlebigcreators@hotmail.com!

Ok, so that's it really!

8The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Thu May 10, 2012 10:04 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

Ok...
There might be a set back, I think I just completely messed up Wordpress or the site got hacked. One of the two.

9The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:50 pm

biorogue

biorogue

I'm still around. wondering about the new site, is this going to happen?

10The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:30 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

Eventually. I've been REALLY busy lately and haven't found the time for it. I'm still waiting for Bag with that Wordpress theme fix, which might take a while considering he is in the process of moving. Also I can't find a good free webhost (Like that would ever happen) and I'm broke, so we are just going along. Worst comes to worst and if I keep on not having the time, I will give LittleBigCreators to another individual who would maintain this site and help it grow.

11The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:38 pm

ZeusInTraining

ZeusInTraining
Administrator
Administrator

To anyone out there still, the NEW LittleBigCreators is back on track and full steam ahead!

12The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 am

biorogue

biorogue

awesome news!

13The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:58 pm

gamerguy5432

gamerguy5432

Cool! Can't wait to see the new design!

14The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:06 pm

biorogue

biorogue

I wish this site were active Sad

15The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:36 pm

biorogue

biorogue

I'm still here.

16The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Empty Re: The BIG BIG bigger than BIG News! Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 am

biorogue

biorogue

Wow! I cannot believe this place is still here. Amazing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

ChatBox
Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com